The OPL2LPT is an Ad-Lib compatible sound card that connects to your Parallel Port. It is especially handy for laptop computers that have no internal sound card. It is compatible with approximately 80% of MS-DOS games that use Ad-Lib sound.
This product is sold in two forms
- DIY Kit – You will need to solder it together yourself. Plan on it taking about an hour to assemble.
- Pre-Assembled – This version has already been assembled and tested.
- IBM PC or Compatible 386, 486, or better.
- 1 available Parallel Port
- Driver,Patch software, assembly guide, Download Here: OPL2LPT Software
For more information, watch this video:
You can find a 3D printed case design for this product here: