If you have some old hardware you wish to donate, please contact me via email to confirm it is something I can use.
On some items, I may be willing to cover the cost of shipping, if needed.
Here is a list of items I’m currently looking for that are proving to be difficult to find:
- Tandy 600 laptop
- Commodore 64GS (games system)
- Commodore 128D
- Atari 1400XLD
- Casio CZ ROM cartridges
- Indus GT for Atari
- Radio Shack Robie Sr. or Omnibot (that actually works)
- Any original Commodore,Atari, Tandy games on disk
- Any cartridge games for just about any system.
- Any old 1980’s Casio (or similar) keyboards
- Vtech computers (except for IQ)
Of course, many of the donations I receive are items I hadn’t even thought of before. So if you have something you think might be of use, just send me an email and let me know! Generally I will be showing these items on the show at some point and mentioning your name and the geographical region (usually city/state) that it came from. If you do not want me to mention this, please be sure to specify that!
I also accept monetary donations on Patreon. For those that don’t like Patreon, you can donate directly via paypal to my email address firstname.lastname@example.org