MOS Technolgy 901460-03, Commodore VIC-20 character ROM. These are pulls from scrap VIC-20s but have been tested in a working VIC-20. The character ROM is a fairly common failure. When it goes, you may see any or all of the following symptoms:
- Missing characters on the screen
- parts of characters are missing, or doubled-up
- bits of characters are flickering
- no characters on the screen at all, but may have proper border and background color
- often many game cartridges that use their own graphics will work fine, despite problems in BASIC.
Note about stock: I have limited stock ready to ship, but I have more that can be tested. So if you see that it is out-of-stock, just wait a few days and check back as I will likely have more.